Big Brother is like politics. Each week there is a new Head of Household (HOH), and he/she nominates two people for eviction. However, there is hope for the nominees: the Power of Veto (POV) competition. If one of the nominees wins the POV then the he/she may remove himself or herself from the eviction.
Important things to know: Big Brother is on three times a week (on CBS a 8/7c)! <333
- Thursdays: Someone is evicted (it's a live eviction) & someone becomes HOH (the HOH competition can be either physical, mental, or both)
- Sundays: The HOH nominates two house guests for eviction. Also, there is a food competition! Every Sunday, the house guests play for food. The losing team gets placed on slop for the week (I don't know the ingredients but the house guests ABHOR it)
- Wednesdays: The two nominees get a chance to remove themselves from the chopping block. If one of them wins the POV and removes himself/herself, then the HOH has to pick a replacement nominee.
- At the half way point, the rest who are evicted become part of the BB jury. The BB jury chooses a winner from the final two house guests.
- The winner receives 500k and the runner up receives 50k or 100k. I don't remember but the point is the winner and runner up leave with big bucks.
If you're not interested yet, then something is wrong with you. Joshing! Big Brother isn't for everyone. But I promise it's at least worth giving a shot.
In between all the "politics", there are drama, showmances, hilarious moments, suspense, twists and surprises. The cast is awesome and different every season. BB is currently on season 12 and you don't need to have seen the previous seasons to understand the show. So watch, watch, watch!!