Ever have a movie night at home with your friends? Well, a fun thing to do before the movie starts is make your own yummy snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth!
1/2 cup of honey
1 Tablespoon of molasses
1/2 stick of unsalted butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
10 cups of popcorn
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1) Boil the honey, molasses, butter, vanilla, and salt in a sauce pan.
2) Toss around with the popcorn til satisfied.
3) Spread the popcorn on a rimmed baking sheet/pan.
4) Bake at 300 degrees for 10 to fifteen minutes.
5) Have popcorn completely cool.
6) If desired, you can put them into mini brown bags for friends.
Long wooden skewers
1) Put jellybeans on wooden skewers til about halfway.
2) Tie together a few finished skewers with the shoestring licorice.
Chocolate Bar Sundaes
2 pints of vanilla ice cream
1 jar of chocolate fudge1 cup of red skinned salted peanuts (optional)
1/4 cup of honey
8 mini chocolate candy bars of your choice.
1) Get out four bowls and place a big scoop of ice cream in each.
2) Heat the fudge in the microwave for 30 seconds with lid off.
3) Sprinkle the peanuts into each jar (optional). Layer that with some fudge, then another scoop of ice cream, then one more layer of fudge.
4) Heat the honey for 15 seconds.
5) Put some whipped cream on top of each sundae and drizzle a little honey on top of that.
6) Slide two candy bars on the side.
7) Enjoy and eat quickly!
Hope I've gotten you all craving some sugar and a night with friends! You'll have a guaranteed fun night with these treats!