Friday, August 6, 2010

Music 107: MGMT

MGMT is an american band consisting of two (very handsome) main members: Ben Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden. There are more to these guys than their awesome last names and good looks. Their music is retro with fun beats and catchy lyrics. In 2010, MGMT was nominated for the Grammy Award 'Best New Artist.'


They look like fun guys to hang with. Their music represent their fun and witty personality. Oh, and MGMT's music videos are pure genius.




Enjoy and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love MGMT and you are so right about their music videos. They are an essential to everyone's music library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MGMT and I love this blog but I was kind of disappointed with the review because there is so much more that could've been said about these geniuses

    ReplyDelete